' Novelty Waterproof Power Strip - INFMETRY

Novelty Waterproof Power Strip

Accidentally spilling a cup of coffee over a power strip will probably cause the connected equipment to stop working. And such water-related electrical mishaps could lead to serious injury or even be fatal for the user. Good news! This novelty waterproof power strip provide a safety solution for you, it is the first consumer power strip that is water resistant. It is also designed so that even if sticking metal objects (or tiny fingers) into the outlet is safe from being shocked.

Leave a comment