We have selected 25 kinds of unique, creative, novelty ice cube trays for your summer, so that the hot, restless summer will become more cool and more fun. All the products are made from food-safe synthetic rubber.
1. Ship & Iceberg Ice Cube Tray
It is a replica ship of ocean liner sinks to the bottom of the drink and surrounded by mini icebergs. Each ice cube tray can makes 4 iceberg and 4 ocean liner shaped ice cubes which is made from soft, food-safe synthetic rubber. Approximately 16x16x2.5cm.
2. Stone Cold Ice Cube Tray
The Moai of Easter Island keep their watch over the Pacific with a cold, steely gaze. Now you can endow your tropical beverages with this ice cube shaped like the moais of Easter Island and keep them icy cold at the same time.
3. Cold Blooded Vampire Teeth Ice Cube Tray
Cold blooded vampire teeth ice cube tray is an ice cube tray molded in the shape of a coffin. Each tray molds has 5 sets of teeth with fangs. For a fun look, advise using cranberry juice to make a blood-red hue, then give your drinks a bite with some fang shaped ice cubes! It will make any drink extra chilly. Approximately 4”x7.5”.
4. Brain Freeze Ice Cube Tray Our perverse sense of humour seems to make eating witchetty grubs, putting iced brains in your drink….and well, raise a glass with the cold iced brain to make lots of other wierd stuff fun. The ice cube trays makes 4 frosty brains, matches well with who enjoys a bit of a laugh.
5. Guitar Ice Cube Tray For someone, sipping a cool drink while listening to their favourite music is pure bliss. Drop one of these groovy guitars into your drink, and give it a stir. Just the thing for jazzing up your favorite beverage. There’s a guitar among the 3 supplied moulds. Each frozen stirrer measures approximately 5.5cm long.
6. Ice Shot Glass Maker What’s cooler than a shot glass made of ice? Fill cool shooters with water or your favorite juice, freeze, and then pop out four fully-formed frozen shot glasses. A great way to add a little nip to your favorite sip!
7. Ice Kabobs Ice Cube Tray The ice kabobs stir up some fun and add a cool touch to your beverages. These extended ice cubes double as handy swizzle sticks. Each food-grade silicone rubber tray makes three skewers. Each tray measures 4.75″ wide x 8″ tall. Available in Blue, Orange, Pink and Lime Green.
8. Ice Invaders Ice Cube Tray This ice cube tray makes perfectly pixilated ice cubes that look like totally retro in your tumbler. These icy aliens are sure to score high with children of the awesome 80′s and their game-loving descendants. Measures 8.25″ long x .5″ wide x 5″ tall.
9. Ice Lucky Star Of Princess Ice Cube Tray This unique ice cube tray creates magic wands fit for a fairy princess- sparkly glittery reusable drinking straws with star-shaped ice cubes at the tip! What a little girl could resist?! Measures 5″ wide x 8.25″ tall.
10. Fossiliced Dinosaur Bones Ice Cube Tray These Fossiliced dinosaur bones will take your drinks back to the Ice Age which are tyranotastic… Brilliant for a dino addict and for adding some cool to a party, you can also use it as jelly moulds. Each set of two has a triceratops and a tyrannosaurus ice cube trays and both trays measuring 8.25″ wide x 5″
11. Citrus Sippers Ice Cube Tray Fill the citrus slices ice cube tray with water or add a dash of lemon(or lime) for some extra zip and freeze. Drop one into your Mai Tai and take a sip – feel those balmy beach breezes! Tray measures 5″ wide x 8.25″ tall.
12. Denture Ice Cube Tray Grandpa will definitely approve of these hilarious ice cube trays! Shaped like his favorite or annoying set of dentures, this ice cubes will smile right back at you with each sip. Makes four 2″x2″ ice cubes.
13. Penguin Ice Cube Tray
Simply fill this unique penguin-shaped food-safe silicone ice cube tray with water, freeze and voila, and get an ice cube penguin! It is a perfect centerpiece, or just let him float around in your punch bowl! Measures 6.5″ tall x 5″ wide x 1.5″ deep.
14. Cocktail Ice Cube Tray This cocktail ice cube tray has eight different colorful drink stirrers molded to “Gin”, “Vodka”, “Scotch”, or “Whiskey”(hold the ice words together) which spell out your drink of choice! Each tray measures 7″ long x 1″ wide x 10.5″ tall.
15. Diamond Ice Cube Tray
The dazzling diamond are a girl’s best friend! Just fill this food-grade flexi ice cube tray with water or any kind of juice, and freeze. Then quickly run warm water over the bottom of the tray to loosen the ice, pop out the three-dimensional iced diamond and bling out your beverage! Freeze up a batch for your next party!Measures 4.5″ wide x 8″ tall.
16. Bling Ring Ice Cube Tray
There’s nothing better than a crazy cool treat on a hot day and with these super cute molds you can guarantee you’ll be the coolest kid on the block, even if you’re way too old to be confused for a kid. You’ll get the biggest bling without having to take a mortgage on the house. Silicone mold makes 2 ice pops.
17. Bullet Ice Cube Tray
Normally bullets and parties don’t go well together, but not when your drinks are locked and loaded with ice cold firepower with these cool new bullet shaped ice cube. Simply fill up one side of the ammunition clip ice cube tray with water and freeze, then fill up the other side and place the two molds together and freeze again. In the end, you will have 12 perfect bullet shaped ice cubes to chill your drink before you move on to shots.
18. Human Bone Ice Cube Tray This human bone ice cube tray has 3 drink stirrer, each with a different color to make it easy for you to identify your drink. For iceman-shaped ice, simply put freeze water in mold without the stirrers. Mold size: 7-1/2″ x 4″ x 3/4″ (19 cm x 7.5 cm x 2 cm).
19. Lemon Slice Ice Cube Tray This cool lemon slice ice cube tray can freeze actual slices of lemons, limes and other fruits inside the ice cube. Just add slices of fruit to this lemon slice ice cube tray, like lemons, limes, oranges, cherries, and more, fill with water and freeze. Then pop them out into a beverage to add a splash of flavor. Perfect for a scotch on the rocks with a twist of lime, in ice water or even in your favorite sodas. A smart idea!
20. Tetris Ice Cube Tray Game on you! Pc games now in your freezer. Make ice cubes with a little food coloring in each mold, you could even make them look authentic. Drop them into your glass and play Tetris!
21. Lego Ice Cube Tray This Lego ice cube tray can make 10 Lego ice bricks at a time. The kids will love having Legos in their drink.
22. Shark Fin Ice Cube Tray This pre-bitten silicone ice cube tray makes five shark fin-shaped ice cubes that circle ominously around in your drink. Perfect for bloody marys and punch bowls! Get creative with freezing red food coloring to create a blood look! Measures 7″ long x 4.5″ wide.
23. Cool Beans Ice Cube Tray
Coffee ice makes a cooler brew! Love the chilly goodness of iced coffee, but not the way melted ice waters down the flavor? Your java jolt will keep stronger longer with this cool beans coffee ice cube made from real coffee. Just pour your coffee in the molds and freeze. No more watered down iced coffee! Individual bean molds measure 2″ long x 1.25″ wide.
24. Skull and Bones Ice Cube Tray This flex-rubber tray makes ice cubes shaped like both 3-D skulls and crossbones. And the skulls come with eyes- and nose-holes – plus crooked teeth – indented right in! It is ultra cool.
25. Fish Bone Ice Cube Tray Liven up your drinks with this adorable fish bone ice cubes. Put it in your glass and it will keep your drinks cool in much more ways than one when you throw your next party.