Lomo cameras are known to produce quirky effects such as oversaturated hues, out-of-focus shots, and vignetting, which are some of the trademarks of a shot taken with the shooter. However, all of these point-and-shoots are film-based, and this may not appeal to those who are more savvy with digital cameras. So this digital lomo camera is a good choice which gets amazing slim size of 2.09″ x 0.75″x 0.91″with just 21 grams weight. It features a 1.95-megapixel CMOS sensor, capturing images in 1,280 x 1,200 resolution while storing all those visual stories in 64mb of internal memory. And supports the use of a micro SD memory card. Also available for video recording.
This pocket digital lomo camera is a lovely partner in our daily life. You can shoot with the mini camera whatever and whenever that carried in your pocket. We can just record our life in a simple and casual way with this lomo camera. lomo can be said as let our life be magic and open.
Image mode: Bimo , Yellow , Light Brown,Vivid and Noise mode
YELLOW Mode :
Yellow Mode casts a yellow tint and creates a vintage photo effect. With its muted tones, it produces the nostalgic feel and classic look of film.
Vivid Mode increases the saturation of images. As the name suggests, it is capable of producing rich and vivid colours. Perfect for self-portraits as it helps to bring out the natural radiance of skin tones.
LIGHT BROWN Mode:
Unlike the Yellow Mode, the Light Brown Mode creates a sepia effect. Colours are subdued and desaturated to achieve a retro feel and timeless mood.
Bimo Mode injects a subtle bluish tint in pictures while maintaining the original colour of the subjects. Hence, images appear cooler in general but unique in its way. Also a recommended mode for self-portraits.
Noise mode greatly increases colour contrast, hence creating impact and producing dynamic images. Expect only the unexpected as every snapshot is a surprise.
Sample photos :
- CMOS Sensor : 1/2.7 inch 1.95MP CMOS Sensor (Effective Pixel: 1.92MP / Total Pixel :1.95MP)
- Built-in Memory : 2.5MB Free Memory
- Card Device Support : microSD Card (MAximum for 2GB)
- Storage Format : Still – JPEG Exif 2.1 Standard / Video – AVI
- Photo Resolution : 1280 x 1200 Pixel
- Video Resolution : 320 x 240 Pixel (8fps / Motion JPEG)
- Lens : Fixed Focus / 1G + 2P, F3.1, 6.5mm (35mm equivalent 39.5mm)
- Focus Distance : Macro 15~50cm / Standard 1m~infinity
- Shutter Speed : Electronic 1/6 ~ 1/50 sec.
You may also like: