Happy Farm Series is a DIY product, you can self-assemble cabin, together with their favorite animals, in the PET pot filled with soil and then planting, you can also graffiti on their own background or in the background, add pictures, calendars, photos , invitation cards, blessing words, let us join hands-on production of the most meaningful gift! You may see it placed in the desk or home, computer tables, balcony and let it help you beautify the living learning environment.Package: Pop-up book boxes, Plant seeds (happy grass), Soil, PET pot, Wooden puzzles, Greeting cards Size:23x15x5cm
- Always ready for home, outdoor activities, emergencies.
- Red “charging” indicator changes to green when full charged.
- High power 0.5 watt LED bulb shines 50 meters.
- High output and emergency strobe function.
- 120+ minutes of light per charged.
- Deluxe ABS body & waterproof.
- Rechargeable lithium battery.
- Fits all the USB sockets.
Tomy’s QFO UFO is a unique remote control flying saucer. It’s an interesting looking flying object that has its propellers mounted at the bottom instead of the usual top-props as found on its cousin, the heli-Q RC helicopter-Tomy QFO is able to fly up to 7-8 metres in the air. It is controlled by an infrared remote control that consists of just a lever to control its flying height.So how does it move laterally then? If you look closely at the video below you can see that the demonstrator uses the remote control and points it around for the QFO to follow. That’s why there isn’t any other controls except for controlling the QFO’s elevation.